The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Operations Department.
Job Title: Class 2 Driver (Trade Waste)
Application Closing Date: NOW CLOSED
Location: Binn Group, Binn Eco Park, Glenfarg, PH2 9PXPerth, Perth and Kinross
Hours: 45 + per week
Salary: £10.13 p/hr + OT Rate of £13.30 + Bonus £100 p/month
Why Work for Binn Group?
- A competitive rate of pay – see above
- Monthly bonus
- Group Pension Scheme
- Average Weekly Pay for Holidays
- Full CPC funding
Driver (Class 2): Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided to our commercial customers.
- Experience of Class 2 driving
- Liaising with customers (external) directly in relation to waste disposal and segregation.
- General housekeeping with regard to the vehicle will be completed daily a Class 2 vehicle and the waste industry
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of the waste/skip industry
- Full CPC accreditation
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer service focused and commercially aware.
- A Full UK driving licence is required for the role.
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with Jonathan Fraser, HR Advisor, email@example.com All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.
All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.