Job Title: Mechanic
Overview: The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Due to continued business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Transport Department
Mechanic: Key Responsibilities
- Carry out cost effective major and minor mechanical repairs to Group fleet.
- Carry out and assist in the maintenance and repairs of waste management systems and machinery.
- Liaise with Supervisor to ensure that all materials/parts are ordered and at hand to support timely repairs.
- Comply with the requirements of a safe working environment following the H&S policy and applying safe working principles.
The ideal candidate for this post will possess the following skills and experience:
- HGV Licence is desirable, not essential.
- Experience of working with HGVs is essential to the role.
- Previous experience of the waste management sector is desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Internal customer service focused.
- A Full UK driving licence is essential to the role
Closing date: 14th February
If you are interested in the above role please send your CV and get in contact with
Jonathan Fraser, HR Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org