This role is a newly created role as we look to drive forward continuous improvement within the business whilst addressing succession planning simultaneously.
The successful candidate will provide seamless support for the Head of Administration. Taking a key administrative role within the Finance / Sales and Administration departments and provide an important link between all three departments.
Application Closing Date: Friday 11th December 2020
Location: Binn Group, Binn Eco Park, Glenfarg, PH2 9PX
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience
Areas of responsibility include…
- Complete Daily/Weekly/Monthly invoice runs
- Completing SAGE invoices during the month if required.
- Work with Credit Control to run monthly statements
- Liaise with Credit Controller on behalf of Sales Administrator for payments to be taken from customers
- Load subcontract jobs onto in-house administration system, ensuring that correct information is logged with each component of the booking, and completion of work
- Raise Purchase Order’s to sub-contractors as and when required.
- Deal with customer invoice queries swiftly to optimise customer satisfaction, providing professional responses as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate…
- Knowledge of financial transactions is required including payment transactions
- Experience of using Sage, Sagepay, Purgo, WAP and Mastercard
- Experience of Microsoft 365 and in particular Excel
- Experience of waste industry would be advantageous
- Results driven
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to motivate
- Customer service focused and commercially aware.
All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.