The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Operations Department. Please note that experience is preferable however the Binn Group will provide training in all required areas.
Job Title: Class 2 Driver (Backshift)
Application Closing Date: 11th September 2020
Location:Binn Group, Binn Eco Park, Glenfarg, PH2 9PX
Hours: 1500 – 2100
Salary: £9.70 p/hr + OT Rate of £12.50
Why work for Binn Group?
- A competitive rate of pay – see above
- Monthly bonus
- Group Pension Scheme
- Average weekly pay for holidays
- Full CPC funding
Driver (Class 2): Key Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided to our commercial customers.
- Experience of Class 2 driving
- Liaising with customers (external) directly in relation to waste disposal and segregation.
- General housekeeping with regard to the vehicle will be completed daily a Class 2 vehicle and the waste industry
The Ideal Candidate…
- Experience of the waste/skip industry
- Full CPC accreditation
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer service focused and commercially aware.
- A Full UK driving licence is required for the role.
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.