The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Operations Department. Please note that experience is preferable however the Binn Group will provide training in all required areas.
Application Closing Date: 21/05/2021
Location: Binn Group, Binn Eco Park, Glenfarg, PH2 9PX
Working Pattern: 1430 – 2130
Remuneration: £10.00 p/hr & £100 monthly bonus
Why work for Binn Group?
- A competitive rate of pay – see above
- Monthly bonus
- Group Pension Scheme
- Average Weekly Pay for Holidays
- Full CPC funding
- In house Mental Health Service
Driver (Class 2): Key Responsibilities
· Ensure the highest levels of customer service are provided to our commercial customers.
· Experience of Class 2 driving
· Liaising with customers (external) directly in relation to waste disposal and segregation.
· General housekeeping with regard to the vehicle will be completed daily.
The Ideal Candidate…
· Experience of the waste/skip industry
· Full CPC accreditation
· Ability to work autonomously and independently.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Customer service focused and commercially aware.
· A Full UK driving licence is required for the role.
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with us at email@example.com
All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.