The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Operations Department. Please note that experience is preferable however the Binn Group will provide training in all required areas.
Job Title: Machine Operator (Excavator)
Application Closing Date: 3108/2021 (this may close early should we receive a high volume of applications)
Location: Binn Group, Binn Eco Park, Glenfarg, PH2 9PX
Working Hours: Minimum 40hrs per week with reasonable overtime
Why work for Binn Group?
- A competitive rate of pay Monthly bonus
- Group Pension Scheme
- Average weekly pay for holidays
- Full CPC funding
- Strong communicator with the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Problem Solver ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and comply with the companies Health and Safety policy.
- Experience of using an Excavator (1-year minimum)
- A driving licence is required
- A good level of the English language is required
- Valid Licences
- Experience within the waste sector
- Ability to work on other plant such as Telehandler and Loading Shovel
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with us at email@example.com
All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.