The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Due to continued business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanic.
Job Title: Mechanic
Application Closing Date: 15th November 2021 (Subject to volume of applicants)
Start Time: 0600
Vehicle: A van will be provided by Binn Group for business use.
Salary/Hourly Rate: Competitive.
The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Due to continued business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Workshop Department.
Mechanic: Key Responsibilities
- Carry out cost effective major and minor mechanical repairs to Group fleet.
- Preparing the fleet of HGV’s for MOT and regular inspections.
– Carry out and assist in the maintenance and repairs of static and mobile plant.
- You will also have involvement with inspections of the plant and carry out safety checks on a regular basis.
- Liaise with Workshop Manager to ensure that all materials/parts are ordered and at hand to support timely repairs.
- Comply with the requirements of a safe working environment following the H&S policy, IMS and applying safe working principles.
The Ideal Candidate….
- HGV Licence is desirable
- Experience of working with HGV’s is essential to the role.
- Previous experience of the waste management sector is desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Internal customer service focus.
- A Full UK driving licence is essential to the role.
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact without HR Team , email@example.com
All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.