The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Operations Department. Please note that experience is preferable however the Binn Group will provide training in all required areas.
Job Title: Plant Operative
Application Closing Date: Open Ended
Location: Binn Group, Binn Eco Park, Glenfarg, PH2 9PX
Hours: 0600 – 1800 (One weekend in three)
Plant Operative: Key Responsibilities
- Assisting our management team in the daily organising of the yard including, processing materials, scrap metal handling and operating machinery (Forklift/Telehander/360 Grab).
- Experience of either Telehander/360 Grab to NPORS standard or equivalent
- Liaising with customers (internal and external) directly in relation to waste disposal and assisting customers with highlighting material disposal points within the yard.
- General housekeeping tasks will be completed throughout the day
- Knowledge of health and safety with regard to a functioning waste yard.
The Ideal Candidate…
- An experience of handling and grading scrap metals
- Experience of Forklift/Telehander/360 Grab to NPORS standard or equivalent
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer service focused and commercially aware.
- A Full UK driving licence is desirable to the role
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with Daniel McAtear, HR Manager, Daniel.email@example.com
All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.