Job Title:Traffic Controller
Application Closing Date:7thJune 2019
The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Due to continued business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Transport Department.
Traffic Controller: Key Responsibilities
- Assisting our management team in the booking and management of container orders, exchanges and enquiries.
- Liaising with customers directly in relation to prices, permit requirements and general queries.
- Answering telephone enquiries and directing calls as required.
- Supervise drivers ensuring clear instructions are communicated daily
- Liaise with the Transport Manager to ensure the effective running of the department
- From time to time, (dependent of holidays, absence, etc) ensuring the timely and accurate recording of weighbridge data as required ensuring compliance of procedures in line with Company policy.
The Ideal Candidate…
- HGV Licence and local geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications and be computer literate
- Experience of container management system such as PURGO or ISYS.
- Experience of managing people is desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer service focused and commercially aware.
- Experience of operating a weighbridge data collection system.
- A Full UK driving licence is desirable to the role
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with Daniel McAtear, HR Manager – email@example.com
All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.