Job Title: Mechanic
Application Closing Date: 14thJune 2019
Hours: 0600 – 1700 (Backshift every 1/3 1100 – 2200)
Vehicle: A van will be provided by Binn Group for business use
The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Due to continued business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Transport Department.
Mechanic: Key Responsibilities
- Carry out cost effective major and minor mechanical repairs to Group fleet
- Carry out and assist in the maintenance and repairs of waste management systems and machinery
- Liaise with Supervisor to ensure that all materials/parts are ordered and at hand to support timely repairs
- Comply with the requirements of a safe working environment following the H&S policy and applying safe working principles
The Ideal Candidate….
- HGV Licence is desirable, not essential
- Experience of working with HGVs is essential to the role
- Previous experience of the waste management sector is desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Internal customer service focused
- A Full UK driving licence is essential to the role
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with Daniel McAtear, HR manager – Daniel.email@example.com
All application will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.