Job Title – Machine Operator (Excavator)
Application Closing Date: 30th August 2019
Location: Binn Ecopark, Binn Farm, Glenfarg, PH2 9PX
Job description: We are recruiting an experienced full-time Excavator operator to work within our busy Primary Recycling Yard.
The Role: We are a well-established and fast-growing waste management company who are looking to employ an experienced full-time Excavator operator to become part of our team at Binn Ecopark.
The Person: The successful candidates for the role of Excavator Operator must hold a valid license and have experience working within a yard.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Problem Solver willing to put yourself under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and comply with the companies Health and Safety policy.
- Experience of using an Excavator (1-year minimum)
- A driving licence is required
- A good level of the English language is required
- Valid Licences
- Experience within the waste sector
- Ability to work on other plant such as Telehandler and Loading Shovel
Working Hours: Minimum of 40 hour’s per working week with reasonable overtime.
Job Type: Full-time
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with Daniel McAtear, HR manager – Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org