The Binn Group is one of Scotland’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity within the Operations Department. Please note that experience is preferable however the Binn Group will provide training in all required areas.
Job Title: Class 2 Driver
Application Closing Date: Open Ended
Location:Binn Group, Binn Eco Park, Glenfarg, PH2 9PX
Hours: 0600 – 1700
Driver (Class 2): Key Responsibilities
- Assisting our management team in the delivery of services throughout the group such as the delivery of skips and the servicing of commercial customers.
- Experience of Class 2 driving
- Liaising with customers (external) directly in relation to waste disposal and segregation.
- General housekeeping with regard to the vehicle will be completed daily a Class 2 vehicle and the waste industry
The Ideal Candidate…
- Experience of the waste/skip industry
- Full CPC accreditation
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer service focused and commercially aware.
- A Full UK driving licence is required for the role.
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with Kris Greig, Operations Manager, Kris.Greig@binngroup.co.uk or Daniel McAtear, HR Manager, Daniel.email@example.com.
All applications will be considered with successful candidates being invited to the interview stage.