Job Title: Traffic Controller Assistant
Hours: 0900 – 1700 (1 in 4 Saturdays)
Salary: £18,000- £22,000 (OTE Scheme available)
Overview: To work in a fast-paced environment assisting with the traffic controllers daily workload. This will include answering calls from customers and scheduling work appropriately. Ensuring the Traffic Controller is aware of any changes or customer developments.
Main Traffic Controller responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate records of customer requests
- To answer telephone enquires, record and pass messages as required.
- To provide full administration support including verifying correct details, email support and liaising with drivers/Yard Ops where appropriate.
- To operate computer systems and following compliance and company procedures.
- Create reports detailing non-movement of containers and failed jobs.
The ideal candidate for this post will possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of administration systems.
- Previous administration experience ideally from a highly regulated environment, i.e. resource management.
- Willingness to learn as training will be provided.
Closing date: 6th September
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with Daniel McAtear, HR manager – Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org