Job Title: Weighbridge Operator
Hours: 0600 – 1700 (1 in 4 Saturdays)
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 (OTE Scheme available)
Overview: To work in a fast-paced environment assuming responsibility for weighbridge documentation. The candidate will ensure that the data is inputted into the computerised weighbridge accurately and in a timely fashion.
Main Weighbridge Administrator responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the efficient operation of the weighbridge and administration system whilst keeping specific accurate records.
- To provide full administration support including verifying correct details, accurate data input.
- To weigh vehicles and complete tickets as required.
- To answer telephone enquires, record and pass messages as required.
- To operate computer systems and following compliance and company procedures.
- Create weekly analytical reports to ensure trends can be monitored and managed.
The ideal candidate for this post will possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of administration systems.
- Previous administration experience ideally from a highly regulated environment, ie resource management.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and Environmental law.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitasking
- Analytical Data skills
Closing date: 30th August
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with Daniel McAtear, HR manager – Daniel.email@example.com